Patient’s Reflection on her Experience: Medical Abortion Procedure - Mifepristone, Misoprostol Cytotec Philippines (for sale. risks and risk-evaluation, sales, service, after-sales, technical support)

We always practice maximum restraint in publishing pictures of POC's (Products of Conception)  from our patients even if consent is given. The default position is not to publish any pictures at all. However in this case and possibly more in the future, the decision to release the photos online is more for the benefit of women contemplating such a life-changing decision. We repeatedly asked for the consent of the patient and she gave us the nod.   UNLESS CONSENT/PERMISSION IS GIVEN, WE DON'T RELEASE  ANY PHOTOS from our patients. 


To cope with the range of emotions that our patients undergo after the procedure (Medical Abortion  with Abortion Pills Mifepristone and Misoprostol or Cytotec) , we encourage them to make a reflection about their experience and share them with us and the world ( their personal data kept confidential).  A  “reflection” will help them unload much of that emotional baggage. This activity will surely benefit them  a lot as they embark on the road to a full recovery  and to a new  beginning.  Here’s one reflection from Jovie,  a 20-year old  student  from  Quezon City,  Philippines


My story...

When I noticed that my boobs were fuller and heavier, I thought that it was just an LMP just like every time na magkakaron ako. So I waited for the day of my menstruation, it was July 12 2017. When the day that my expected menstruation come, hndi to dumating. So I expected na late lang sya because I don't want to think negative. When I said it to my boyfriend he said na maghintay lang ako baka late lang. And then I did. 

Dumating ang July 17 na wala paren akong mens so I bought a pregnancy test. When I used it in the morning of July 18, it was positive. I tried 3 PT in different time. I was nervous that time and wanted to cry because every time na gagamit ako ng PT dati, it was always negative. 





So I contacted my boyfriend immediately to tell him that my PT is positive. Me and my boyfriend were not ready to have a baby because I'm only 20 years old, 4th year Engineering student. I can't see my parents crying because of my fault. They always give me their best just to finish my study and I felt so guilty. 

         July 19, I decided to go to hospital to have an check up and to know how many weeks na ang baby. It was my break time sa school and I grabbed the chance because the more na tumagal pa the more na mahihirapan ako pag pina abort ko. My boyfriend thought that we will go to hospital on july 20 but I can't wait so I went alone. He's from south and I am from north. 

When the check up was done, I went home and locked my door. I cried a loth because the doctor said that its already 5 weeks and 6 days. Kinabahan ako lalo. Buti na lang nakasave na yung email ng Project486 sa gmail ko. I knew them because of sis na inemail ko dati about dun sa herbal abortion. But Im not preggy that time when I emailed sis. 

I messaged them immediately. Last choice talaga namen is sabihin na lang namen sa family ng boyfriend ko na buntis ako because they were open minded in that situation so they might help us. But I dont want. I know we can do this secretly. Actually hndi lang sila ang kinontak ko. Bali apat sila. But project486 yung pinaka mapagkakatiwalaan. And mabilis sila mag respond. Sinabi ko sa boyfriend ko about sa project486 and pumayag naman sya. So I called Sr. John because it was their protocol. We talked about the procedure. He sent me the cost of the meds. And I payed it immediately. 




July 20, dumating na yung meds. Sr John said that drink the mife 11:59pm. I did. When I woke up (July 21), I felt a little dizzy but tolerable. I went to my boyfriend house because we cant do the procedure sa bahay because my family might see us.  





July 22, the complicated procedure. We went to a room and did the procedures. Im so nervous that time because I might failed. My boyfriend were so nervous also and sad because baka daw di ko kayanin and magka problem. Hndi nya daw kakayanin pag nawala ako. Sad. He's so sweet like the old days, he's always saying "I love you". I knew that he love me so much because he made an action to prove that to me. And I do also. 

July 22(9:30am), something came out on my V. It was liquid but when 12:00(noon), may lumabas na madami at buo buo na sya this time. I told my boyfriend and he changed my diaper. He's on my side the whole process hugging me. Hehe. I told my boyfriend to wash it and he did. Then 1:00pm the other POC came out. We felt so sad because we can't keep our baby. We took picture of them and we sent it to Sr. Alex. 



We went to their garden and nilibing na namen yung baby namen. We said sorry for not keeping her/him. Sorry our little angel. 

To all the ladies out there who gets pregnant and not yet ready for the responsibilities, project486 will help you. They will not leave you in the whole process. I swear. Cross my heart. You can trust them. They will not harm you. Just follow their instruction and it will succeed. 

Thank you so much PROJECT486!! Thank you for taking care of me especially Sr. John and Sr. Alex. We love you!! More power! 

P.S. The fasting was hard but its worth it :) 



for more patient reflections, click here
_________________________________________________________________________________
shorten link http://bit.ly/2u38pe6
Patient’s Reflection on her Experience: Medical Abortion Procedure - Mifepristone, Misoprostol Cytotec Philippines (for sale. risks and risk-evaluation, sales, service, after-sales, technical support)

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT 486: A Patient’s Reflection on Her Medical Abortion Procedure (Abortion Pills: Mifepristone and Misoprostol or Cytotec, Philippines)